Wind Service - operator of wind powered generation facilities in Poland is seeking a new employee to join its Operations and Asset Management team at Wind Service’s corporate headquarters in Warsaw, Poland – on the position of:
The Asset Manager will report to the President of Wind Service and will assist Wind Service in managing wind power assets.
- supporting corporate finance activities, including compliance with corporate loan facilities and interpreting financing terms and communicating findings to management,
- preparing of project financial statements, forecasts and cash flow models,
- variance analysis of project performance and operational efficiency,
- ensuring compliance with all project contractual documents, including long terms power purchase agreements, power price hedges, and large generator interconnection agreements,
- negotiating contractual agreements with vendors and service providers for operational assets in order to minimize total operating costs,
- seeking and executing opportunities to increase the value of the asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or another quantitative discipline,
- experience in creating and managing budgets and performing financial modeling,
- proficiency in English and Polish,
- proficiency in Microsoft Office /including Outlook, Excel, and Word/,
- exceptional analytical skills and demonstrated proficiency in Excel,
- strong communication skills /verbal and written/,
- ability to work in a team and manage people,
- organizational skills,
- self-reliance and attention to details.
We are offering interesting and challenging work, friendly atmosphere in the office, attractive salary.
Interested parties should submit application /resume and motivation letter/ as an attachment in MS Word format via e-mail to:
We will contact only selected candidates.
Please adde the following clause to Your resume: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji, zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. (Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883)”.