Mensys Group is a boutique international recruitment consultancy with offices in Poland, Switzerland and Germany. Energy Division at Mensys Group focuses specifically on talent acquisition for specialist engineering, and mid to senior management appointments across widely understood energy and marine engineering disciplines, encompassing conventional and renewable energy, oil & gas, mining, marine and offshore engineering. Our Clients include project developers, construction and engineering groups, design offices, consultancies, service suppliers, equipment manufacturers, OEMs, EPCs and utility groups. Recruitment consultancy no. 8121.
CONSTRUCTION HSE INSPECTOR - WIND, WARSZAWA
Our Client is an international civil construction group focusing on wind energy projects execution across ground works, foundations, access roads, and all underlying infrastructure. Due to securing new contracts, they are now looking for an experienced HSE Inspector to overlook safety matters for undergoing and new projects in Poland. The person will be based in Warszawa HQ with travel to sites during the week.
- Overlooking HSE matters for 2-3 construction sites
- Ensuring that subcontractors meet the set standards in accordance to construction law
- Regular site inspections
- Setting policies to prevent safety hazards, inspecting near-misses, taking corrective actions
- Training company personnel
- Involvement in setting company HSE standards
- Reporting to Global HSE Manager based at company HQ abroad
- Experience overlooking HSE in construction environment, especially site-based as HSE Officer, Inspector or Engineer
- Experience in infrastructure/civil projects, wind energy projects experience would be an advantage
- HSE higher degree, or postgraduate qualification
- Good knowledge of current HSE policies in accordance to construction law
- Fluent English in speech and writing, ability to report to HQ abroad
- Attention to detail, keen interest in HSE matters and ability to drive ongoing change in HSE area
The group has established a strong position in Poland with steady flow of new projects – it offers solid growth opportunities as part of the growing international team.
To apply please reply with English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we will only be able to respond to preselected candidates.
To the application please add clause:
"I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”./"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm).”