Mensys Group is a boutique international recruitment consultancy with offices in Poland, Switzerland and Germany. Energy Division at Mensys Group focuses specifically on talent acquisition for specialist engineering, and mid to senior management appointments across widely understood energy and marine engineering disciplines, encompassing conventional and renewable energy, oil & gas, mining, marine and offshore engineering. Our Clients include project developers, construction and engineering groups, design offices, consultancies, service suppliers, equipment manufacturers, OEMs, EPCs and utility groups. Recruitment consultancy no. 8121.
Construction Site Manager - Wind, Pomeranian Region
Our Client is a construction general contractor with established position in the Polish market, and rich experience in wind farm projects execution in Poland and abroad. With ongoing projects, solid tenders pipeline and new secured projects starting in Autumn 2014, we are now looking for a Civil Construction Site Manager with wind farm projects experience.
- Leading construction works on site from civil contractor’s side, including ground works, foundations, substations, turbine installation, access roads and underlying infrastructure
- Managing site staff including Workforce, Site Engineers, Logistics and Safety personnel
- Managing HSE matters for the site via company Safety Inspector, leading inspections
- Liaising with Client, other subcontractors, engineering (architects, surveyors) and the public
- Checking designs and drawings
- Ensure quality control for works
- Regular reporting of progress to the Client and company HQ
- Motivating workforce, and problem solving
- Higher Degree in Civil Engineering
- Hands-on demonstrable experience managing wind farm construction projects until operation gained as Site Manager - at least one project executed until Client handover
- Construction Execution Qualification without limitations to lead works in civil specialization
- At least 5 years’ experience as Construction Site Manager
- Fluent in English
The role offers long-term career as part of a growing team, and involvement in construction of some of the biggest wind projects in Poland.
Apply with CV in English to email@example.com.
Please note that we will be able to respond to preselected candidates at the initial application stage.
In your application, please add:
"I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”./"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm).