- At least 2 years of experience in the same position
- Knowledge of the wind farm construction process
- Effective management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and self-discipline
- Open to frequent travelling
- Hold a licence to manager construction works in high voltage
- You will be managing the onshore installation of foundations, turbines, 132/33kV Substation and Inter-turbine Cables
- The prospect will be giving support to other technical team members in the execution of their roles
- You will manage the site induction process for all companies and operatives working on site.
- Ensure you vet all Risk Assessments / Method Statements (RAMS) subsequent to approving them. The prospect will also demonstrate an understanding in detail of the onshore construction works for a wind farm, and possess the ability to adapt and modify RAMS.
- You will manage H&S issues and instruct the Contractor to stop the works for immediate health and safety and protection of environment reasons.
This is an excellent opportunity for construction managers with a licence to manage works to gain expeirence in wind farm construction.
Jesteś zainteresowany/a? Nie zwlekaj i prześlij do nas swoje CV w języku angielskim na adres: email@example.com telefon: +48 662105497. Nasi konsultanci odpowiedzą na wszystkie Twoje pytania.