Our Client is an international wind energy investor involved in financing, developing, building and operating wind energy projects. Due to growth, new projects that came into operation, and plans for construction for further farms – we are now looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to support commercial, finance and contract management operations for the group in Poland.
- Organising energy sales process and reporting on production and sales volume
- Monitoring Polish Power Exchange market
- Preparing and putting forward applications for „certificates of origin” for renewable energy generated
- Transactions on Polish Power Exchange
- Contacts with OSD – energy distribution network operator
- Calculating volume of produced green energy and preparing invoices
- Compiling cash reports
- Involvement in compiling financial reports for external partners
- Cooperation with auditor for finance report analysis
- Cooperation with the Group auditor for financial reports compilation
- Preparing Compliance Certificate data for banking institutions financing the project
- Close cooperation with Country Manager preparing budgets for group companies
- Oversight over budget preparation
- Controlling payments, preparing money transfers banking system acceptance
- Monitoring payments
- Good knowledge of finance matters
- Knowledge of Polish bookkeeping, knowledge of IFRS would be an advantage
- Ideally Master’s degree in finance or related
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team, good initiative and ability to work independently cooperating with other team members
- Fluent in both English and Polish – a MUST
- Good knowledge of Office package, including Excel
We can also consider candidates with analyst experience e.g. at a banking institution providing financing for enterprises. Wind energy projects experience would be an advantage, but is not a must.
The Client offers competitive package depending on experience, full employment contract (self-employment possible depending on candidate’s preferences) in Warszawa, work as part of a small international team which is part of a bigger group, challenging work environment with opportunities for growth.
To apply please send English CV to email@example.com.
Please note that we can only respond to preselected candidates at the preliminary application stage.