Our Client in an energy group involved in development, construction and operation of renewable energy projects, and one of the leading wind farm operators in Poland, with current portfolio of operational projects with total capacity of 100+ MW, and growing.
Due to fast expansion, new farms coming into operation this year and further development plans, we are now looking for Head of Asset Management with experience overlooking operational energy assets.
- Fixed assets management for development, financing, construction, operation and service of wind energy projects
- Maximising the value of operating assets
- Managing an operations and asset management team including contract, commercial, and finance specialists managing key project contracts, power purchase agreements, energy balancing services, interconnection agreements, project financing contracts and property rights
- Long and short term strategic planning of investments, costs, revenue and profit from energy sales
- Contract negotiation, project coordination and local stakeholder management in close cooperation with technical operations and maintenance (O&M) team
- Develop financial and operational strategies
- Involvement in asset valuation and budget preparation
- Higher degree, preferably with technical/engineering focus, and economy or finance qualification, MBA would be an advantage
- Experience in fixed asset management for large-scale operational energy assets (100MW+), wind energy experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of energy balancing market mechanisms
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams involved in operations and asset management
- Good understanding of both technical and economic aspects of wind project lifecycle
- Fluent in both Polish and English – a MUST
This is a long term career opportunity to take a leading role in the business with capacities and potential for continuing growth. Very competitive package will be offered to the right candidate.
To be considered, please apply with English CV to email@example.com.
Please note that at the preliminary application stage we will be able to respond to preselected candidates only.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”