Mensys Group is a boutique international recruitment consultancy with offices in Poland, Switzerland and Germany. Our unique recruitment methodology and high standards help us cooperate with leading brands in Poland, and globally.
Energy Division at Mensys Group focuses specifically on recruitment for specialist, mid and senior management appointments across conventional and renewable energy, oil & gas, mining, construction, marine and offshore engineering. Our Clients include project developers, construction and engineering groups, design offices, consultancies, service suppliers, equipment manufacturers, OEMs, EPCs and utility groups.
Due to fast expansion of our Energy Division on the Polish market, we are now growing our delivery and sales teams to better serve our existing and future Clients. Junior Recruitment Consultant will focus on recruitment process involving research, candidate sourcing, and Client account management, with a view to grow into full 360° consultant also involved in business development. We will offer comprehensive growth plan to the right candidate.
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience in recruitment field as a research consultant, or junior recruitment consultant. We will also consider entry-level candidates with the right attitude and strong motivation
- Higher degree (MSc), preferably in technical discipline, or last-year student open to initial flexible cooperation with a view for full-time employment after graduating
- Strong interpersonal skills are prerequisite to build long-term relations with both Clients and Candidates
- Good organisation and analytical approach, especially needed during the research phase
- Ideally strong interest to grow within recruitment sales business with time, but we will also consider candidates who would prefer to focus on recruitment delivery alone
- Preferably good general understanding of technical/engineering disciplines
- Open-mind and a flair to pick up new skills and technologies in order to work with a variety of Clients across technical disciplines including energy, construction and marine engineering
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) is a MUST
- Ability to work as part of a bigger team
- Opportunity to grow as part of a recognised team of experienced consultants
- Clear growth path agreed and tailored to personal ambitions and individual skills, leading up to achieving high degree of autonomy
- Training on the leading recruitment techniques and tools
- Comfortable, yet dynamic and demanding work environment as part of a “bore-free” team
Mensys Group is entering an exciting phase of its development in Poland now. Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to become a part of it.
To apply please send CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.