Business Area: IT & Technology
Language: French, English
Job for: Students & Graduates
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing center in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Handle technical product queries from partners
- Provide technical support to Client's partners during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations
- Responsible for Customer Support concerning technical issues for PV Modules and PV Inverters
- Responsible for providing dealers with product related certificates
- Assist during the configuration of solar systems
- Answer technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance
- Document all call notes
- Customer RMA (Return Material Authorization) handling including assigning RMA numbers from ERP system, entering RMA’s in the ERP system, flag open RMA’s and close in timely manner
- Generate reports on several performance factors for evaluation purposes
- Technical education or experience required
- Fluency in French language
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in electronic equipment preferred
- Proficiency in - Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Diagnostic and analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to RecruitmentBPO.email@example.com. Please include reference number (GramwZielone/ JTSE/Fr/KTW) in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it.
Please include following statement in your application:
I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.