Capgemini is one of the of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
If you would like to develop in technical field and are interested in technology which is the future of energy supply – apply today for the role of Junior Technical Support Engineer with German. We are currently looking for Students and Graduates who are ready to work full time and would like to become a part of a unique project that deals with photovoltaic technology.
- Close collaboration with an external client
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Being involved in projects meant for a good cause (clean/renewable energy)
- Opportunities to develop language skills
In this role you will:
- Handle technical product queries from dealers
- Provide technical support to dealers during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations
- Bear the responsibility for customer support concerning technical issues for PV Modules and PV Inverters
- Bear the responsibility for providing dealers with product related certificates
- Assist during the configuration of solar systems
- Answer technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance
- Document all call notes
- Handle product returns from customers and answer technical queries from dealers
- Generate reports on several performance factors for evaluative purposes
- Fluency in German (C1)
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent diagnostics and analysis skills
- Full time availability
- Knowledge of Polish is not required at this position
- Professional experience and educational background are not required; we offer intensive trainings that enable you to fulfill the position expectations.
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Programand collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to RecruitmentBPO.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include reference number (GramwZielone/JTSE/PI/Ger/KTW) in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it.
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.