Mensys Group is a boutique international recruitment consultancy with offices in Poland, Switzerland and Germany. Energy Division at Mensys Group focuses specifically on recruitment for specialist, mid and senior management appointments across widely understood energy and marine engineering disciplines, encompassing conventional and renewable energy, oil & gas, mining, marine and offshore engineering. Our Clients include project developers, construction and engineering groups, design offices, consultancies, service suppliers, equipment manufacturers, OEMs, EPCs and utility groups.
Photovoltaic Systems Technical Coordinator, Warszawa
Our Client is one of the leading energy groups with global reach, with its own conventional and renewable energy generation assets.
Due to plans of further growth in Poland, development of new PV business line, and projects planned in the photovoltaic market, we are now looking for a PV Systems Technical Coordinator with technical background and experience in PV projects technology across project lifecycle, including equipment sourcing, system design, installation, grid connection and operation.
The Coordinator will support a growing portfolio of rooftop photovoltaic system projects for B2B (industry and public utility buildings) and B2C (households) Clients.
- Coordination and quality control of external subcontractors at all stages of project implementation
- Liaising with equipment (panels, inverters…) suppliers/manufacturers, vendors to source best quality equipment
- Leading PV system design via external companies
- Coordinating installation companies, site inspections
- Close cooperation with commercial/sales department while preparing Client offers
- Advisory role to Clients on the technical solution best suited to their needs
- Contact with Distribution Network Operators (OSD, ‘operator sieci dystrybucyjnej’) regarding system interconnection technical cases
- Implementation of projects related to the installation of photovoltaic systems
- Higher technical education, preferably with electrical focus
- Experience in photovoltaic systems market or solar collectors, ideally within rooftop systems experience
- Good knowledge of PV equipment
- Good understanding of system design, electrical diagrams
- Knowledge of administrative requirements / regulations with regards to PV systems installation
- Fluent English
- Willing to travel to project locations periodically
- Unique experience in the implementation of the pilot photovoltaic systems project
- Growth opportunities as a global leader in the market, with stable position and further expansion plans in Poland
- Attractive work conditions depending on experience
To be considered, please apply with English CV to email@example.com.
Please note that at the preliminary application stage we will be able to respond to preselected candidates only.
In your application, please add:
"I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”./"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm).