Mensys Group is a boutique international recruitment consultancy with offices in Poland, Switzerland and Germany. Energy Division at Mensys Group focuses specifically on recruitment for specialist, mid and senior management appointments across widely understood energy and marine engineering disciplines, encompassing conventional and renewable energy, oil & gas, mining, marine and offshore engineering. Our Clients include project developers, construction and engineering groups, design offices, consultancies, service suppliers, equipment manufacturers, OEMs, EPCs and utility groups.
Principal Accountant – Wind Energy Group, Poznan
(„Główna Księgowa - Główny Księgowy”)
Our Client manages a portfolio of operational wind farms including full scope of asset management across operations, maintenance, and energy trading. Due to fast growth and takeover of new projects, we are now looking for Principal Accountant in Greater Poland, Poznan area.
The Principal Accountant will manage all bookkeeping, payment, tax and financial reporting activities for a number of subsidiaries and SPEs (eng. “special purpose entities”/ pl. “spółki celowe”) in Poland and abroad.
- Bookkeeping / księgowanie
- Payment trasactions / przelewy
- Tax declarations / deklaracje podatkowe (VAT, CIT, PIT, PCC, property tax/podatek od nieruchomości, ...)
- Annual reports (balance sheet and P&L) / sprawozdania finansowe (bilans i rachunek zysków
- At least two to three years’ practical experience in accounting
- Fluent Polish, and English or/and German
- Experience in full accounting lifecycle / doświadczenie w pełnej księgowości
- Experience in renewable energy / doświadcznie w energetyce odnawialnej
- Full time or part time (at least 75%)
The role offers long-term career with solid growth opportunities as part of an experienced international team in Poland.
To be considered please apply with CV in both in English to email@example.com.
Please note that we will only be able to respond to preselected candidates at the initial application stage.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”