Our Client is one of the leading manufacturers of power generation equipment with global reach. Their main focus is production of turnkey renewable energy systems across generators, substations, and underlying electrical power infrastructure.
We are now looking for a Sales Manager to join an established team in Poland, Warszawa that covers the Eastern Europe region, reporting to Europe Sales Director.
- Proactive sales activities building long-term relationships with potential Clients amongst investors and developers
- Client need analysis and proposing the best technical solution across power generation and transmission
- Negotiating terms and conditions
- Participation in product bids on the market
- Ongoing energy market mapping and analysis to identify the opportunities
- Active participation in relevant energy events, conferences to network and promote the company solutions
- Participation in business strategy definition
- Periodical reporting of results
- Preferably higher technical degree (ideally in electrical engineering)
- Solid technical background and understanding of electrical power engineering market across generation, transmission and distribution technology
- Sales experience with documented success selling technical solutions to B2B Clients in the energy, or industrial market
- Results-driven professional with proactive approach to building business
- Experience negotiating terms of equipment supply and service contracts
To apply please send an English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that at the initial application stage we will be able to respond to preselected candidates only.