Senior Commercial Deal Specialist
Business Area: Finance & Accounting
Language: French, English
Job for Professionals
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing center in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The role of Senior Commercial Deal Specialist is to advice the bid team of potential pricing & financing mechanisms that could help win the deal. We are responsible for preparing pricing to potential external clients in close cooperation with sales executives, legal departments and solution teams. We are based in Krakow office, however we often participate in meetings with bid teams that are placed in Capgemini offices across Europe, and on client’s locations.
- Supporting the bid team in selling profitable business in line with SBU/Group targets and that does not put Capgemini at a disproportionate level of risk through commercial shaping of deals and defining commercial and negotiating strategy;
- Preparation of drafts of written commercial responses that require only minor alterations before inclusion in final document;
- Presentation deal financials to Finance Review for senior management;
- Preparation of cash view and IFRS views of deal financials;
- Working closely with solution teams regarding deal pricing and raising challenges to ensure the consistency within costing model;
- Assuring that a comprehensive handover is provided to the ongoing delivery team so that they have full understanding of the contractual obligations and the commercial shape of the deal including working with the delivery team for an agreed period following contract signature;
- Participating in trainings for new team members.
- A good understanding of typical terms and obligations found in outsourcing contracts (including specific variations that may apply to a particular market/geography because of legislation/regulation or common practice);
- Experience in Controlling/Project Accounting will be an asset;
- Good understanding of the IT industry is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Must be able and willing to travel internationally (Up to 50% travel may be required).
- Excellent writing and communication skills in French and English is a must;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in dynamic environment;
- Detail oriented;
- Project and Quality driven;
- Team player with flexible attitude and the ability to work largely on own initiative;
- High degree of comfort working in virtual, cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams.
What we offer
- Interesting and stable job in international team
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Free private medical care
- Flex benefits
- Additional life insurance
- Intensive training package
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational environment
- Friendly working atmosphere
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to email@example.com .
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data processing might include voice recording. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application and voice recordings for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Employment Agencies Register – 9595