Mensys Group is a boutique international recruitment consultancy with offices in Poland, Switzerland and Germany. Energy Division at Mensys Group focuses specifically on recruitment for specialist, mid and senior management appointments across widely understood energy and marine engineering disciplines, encompassing conventional and renewable energy, oil & gas, mining, marine and offshore engineering. Our Clients include project developers, construction and engineering groups, design offices, consultancies, service suppliers, equipment manufacturers, OEMs, EPCs and utility groups. Recruitment consultancy no. 8121.
Technical Manager - Electrical Power Eng., Wind, Warszawa
Our Client is an international wind energy investor with operations across Europe, and established position renewables. They are involved in financing, development, construction, operation and maintenance of their own wind energy assets. Due to plans of further growth in Poland and new projects planned for construction and further development, we are now looking for an Electrical Power Engineer with experience in wind energy, and management of multidisciplinary technical teams.
- Responsible for all electrical power engineering matters for wind projects portfolio during development, construction and operation, from an investor’s side
- Advising the development team in all technical matters including interconnection agreements, farm design, construction permit preparation
- Subject matter expert for electrical power infrastructure including transmission and distribution lines, substations, transformers, switchgears
- Coordinating work of external consultancies and partners including design offices, construction, engineering, and maintenance
- Coordinating tendering process for technical services, and construction subcontractors selection
- Liaising with all relevant energy regulatory bodies and stakeholders including transmission and distribution operators, Energy Regulatory Office
- Electrical Power Engineering degree – a MUST
- Fluent in both Polish and English – a MUST
- Preferable experience across all stages of wind energy project lifecycle until operation
- Experience coordinating work of internal technical teams and external providers, liaising with other company departments (e.g. development, legal), preferably from a international corporate environment
- Preferably building license to design and manage construction works without restrictions in the specialty of the installation - network, systems and equipment, electrical and power
The company has a consistent, long term plans for investments and growth in Poland and Europe. It offers growth in a professional and friendly work environment, as part of an international team.
To be considered please apply with CV in both Polish and English to email@example.com
Please note that we will only be able to respond to preselected candidates at the initial application stage.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”