Mensys Group is a boutique international recruitment consultancy with offices in Poland, Switzerland and Germany.
Energy Division at Mensys Group focuses specifically on talent acquisition for specialist engineering, and mid to senior management appointments across widely understood energy and marine engineering disciplines, encompassing conventional and renewable energy, oil & gas, mining, marine and offshore engineering.
Our Clients include project developers, construction and engineering groups, design offices, consultancies, service suppliers, equipment manufacturers, OEMs, EPCs and utility groups.
Wind Construction Project Manager, Warszawa
Our Client is an investor with established position in the Polish wind energy market that is developing projects throughout from legal-administrative permitting until construction, commissioning, and final handover to the Client.
Since a number of developed projects are entering final stages of development and are about to move to execution stage, we are now looking for a project manager with experience managing wind farm construction projects. The Project Manager will report to Project Director as a person responsible for project execution for wind farm portfolio of 50-100MW.
- Managing the tendering process to select and verify execution subcontractors across civil, electrical specializations
- Project planning and control from operational and financial side - prepare project schedule, milestones, and make sure that the works go according to project plan
- Managing construction works with close cooperation with subcontractor Site Management, and Contract Engineer
- Periodical site visits to ensure all project requirements including quality, safety, and schedule, are met
- Higher Engineering Degree in Civil, Electrical, or Electrical Power Engineering
- Hands-on demonstrable experience managing wind farm construction projects until operation gained as Site Manager, Site Engineer, or Contract Engineer
- Preferably, electrical power engineering or civil construction licence to lead works, without limitations
The role offers long-term career with solid growth opportunities as part of a growing team in Poland with a global leader in the discipline.
Apply with CV in English to email@example.com.
Please note that we will be able to respond to preselected candidates at the initial application stage.
In your application, please add:
"I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”./"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm).