Mensys Group is a boutique international recruitment consultancy with offices in Poland, Switzerland and Germany.
Energy Division at Mensys Group focuses specifically on talent acquisition for specialist engineering, and mid to senior management appointments across widely understood energy and marine engineering disciplines, encompassing conventional and renewable energy, oil & gas, mining, marine and offshore engineering.
Our Clients include project developers, construction and engineering groups, design offices, consultancies, service suppliers, equipment manufacturers, OEMs, EPCs and utility groups.
Wind SCADA Operator, Greater Poland
Our Client manages a portfolio of operational wind farms including full scope of asset management across operations, maintenance, and energy trading. Due to fast growth and takeover of new projects, we are now looking for experienced Wind SCADA Operator to join Wind Operations Team in Greater Poland, Poznan area.
- Serve as the administrator for various SCADA systems
- Day to day operations of SCADA monitoring for a portfolio of operational wind farms
- Use SCADA to control power of operational wind farms
- Monitor, analyse and report the performance metrics of a growing wind farm portfolio
- Ensure with manufacturers and contractors that maintenance work is planned effectively
- Monitor control center operations and the performance of wind farms in order to guarantee maximum availability, sale of energy, and wind farm service
- Report and document the status of forced and planned plant outages to transmission organization and system operators
- Evaluate system alarms and irregularities, taking corrective actions
- Contacting field and emergency service personnel when appropriate
- Ensure turbine and substation data integrity for internal databases used for reporting purposes
- Direction of substation switching operations using detailed switching procedures
- Experience in operational management of wind farm, operating and troubleshooting SCADA systems
- Experience in power curve monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Strong communicator and good coordinator able to take initiative and responsibility for projects, liaise with other suppliers, subcontractors, and external stakeholders
- Technical education, engineering degree with energy, electrical, automation/instrumentation focus
- Good understanding of energy market specifics and economic aspects of wind projects operation
- Fluent both in Polish and in English, a MUST
The role offers long-term career with solid growth opportunities as part of a growing team in Poland with a global leader in the discipline.
Apply with CV in English to email@example.com.
Please note that we will be able to respond to preselected candidates at the initial application stage.
In your application, please add:
"I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”./"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm).