Operational manager for existing wind farm
An international company is looking for an operational manager for existing wind farm. Due to significant growth prospect the company is looking to expand the services provided to operating wind farms.
1. Supervising the electrical maintenance of the electrical infrastructure.
2. Supervising of the maintenance of the roads and platforms
3. Management of the warranties, obligations and liabilities of the manufacturers, suppliers and services providers.
4. Identify components, systems and equipment to be tested and audited to assure its compliance with the technical specifications
5. Supervision of the SCADA system
6. Analyze on a daily basis historical data from the various data systems, with the objective of improving the operation of the wind farm and maintaining the liabilities of the suppliers.
7. Preparation of technical reports
1. The candidate must have at least 3 years of operational experience as a manager of a wind farm.
2. Electrical engineering degree from a reputable university
3. Experience in technical English language environment.
4. 24 hours availability (in case of an emergency issue)
5. Driving license
We guarantee full discretion. Application documents (CV) in English should be sent to: Operation.Team.email@example.com . Please indicate salary expectation. Please be advised that we will contact selected candidates.