Wind Project Developer – Poland, Warsaw
Successful Wind Project Development company with international reach and projects in Europe, US and Asia and long history of success in the wind energy arena is seeking for a Project Developer to join their Polish development team in Warsaw.
The company is experiencing very rapid growth in Poland and is thus expanding its team. The successful candidate will become part of an exciting operation, will be offered solid growth opportunities, long-term career, training and very competitive package.
The successful candidate will support international Management team and develop his/her own portfolio of up to 5 wind park projects, from initial planning/surveys until construction permit.
– Handle all planning, administrative and financing aspects of multiple wind park development projects, including:
– Process of obtaining permits and approvals
– Obtaining land rights for the sites
– Surveying the sites
– Technical planning/micrositing
– Final permitting process with local authorities
– Negotiating financing for the project’s preliminary and development phases
– Wind project developer with 2 to 5 years’ experience and proven track record of success in the above-mentioned wind project development stages
– Will report directly to the Project Director
– Fluent Polish and English (due to international executive team)
– Technical education/engineering degree would be an advantage
– The candidate has to be based or ready to relocate to Warsaw, and prepared to travel extensively
To apply please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
Contact person: Szymon Sokolowski, +48 (12) 881 1045, EarthStream Global.